The Comanche Work-Class electric ROV offers enhanced capabilities provided by a powerful control system, proportional work-class manipulator arms, tooling hydraulic system, survey interfaces and generous payload capacity. Comanche incorporates a fully electric, seven thruster propulsion system, configured to provide high thrust and lifting capability. It uses a 3000 Volt, 400 Hz power transmission system from surface to ROV resulting in a small tether, main lift cable and launch/recovery system. This transmission system makes it particularly suited for long tether excursions and deep live-boating operations.
- As a standard option, BlueView Technologies’ forward looking imaging sonar provide underwater vision for sub-Atlantic ROV for navigation and operations.
- Equipped with additional power sources for running tools and work skids and for rig support intervention
- Uses a 7 thruster configuration to provide maximum horizontal and vertical lifting capability.
- Two 7 function work class manipulator capability.
- Offshore Oil & Gas
- Military/ Homeland Security
SUB-ATLANTIC is the world leading manufacturer of Comanche, Mohican, Super Mohawk, Mohawk and Navajo Electric ROV Systems and subCANTM high speed communications data network system.
From our Headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland, we are in a prime location to support our North Sea customers and support our international customers through our well appointed Houston and Singapore offices and our worldwide network of distributors and services centres.
For more information, visit Sub-Atlantic at www.sub-atlantic.co.uk