Remote Operated Vehicles (ROVs) operate more efficiently in all conditions with Teledyne BlueView 2D Multibeam Imaging Sonar. And with Smart Sonar™ capability your underwater operations are even more productive. Real-time feedback and the industry's most advanced target tracking capability allows you to navigate easier and operate with more confidence.
- Eliminate water clarity and visible light limitations
- Improve situational awareness to reduce risk
- Quickly navigate to identified targets
- Easily avoid obstacles and hazards
- Automatically track and monitor moving targets
- Lock on to stationary structures or objects
- Automate navigation control
Operate in Zero Visibility
See when and what others can't, giving you a distinct advantage. With All Condition Nav by Teledyne BlueView your ROV won't be beached by marginal visibility conditions, instead you'll be up and running.
- Ultra-wide area coverage
- Longest range available
- Real-time, video-like sonar imagery
- Point-to-point measurement
Track & Monitor in Real-Time
Teledyne BlueView Smart Sonar systems feature the industry's most advanced target tracking capabilities through exclusive data analytics developed by SeeByte.
- Track & monitor multiple moving or stationary targets
- Define target parameters
- Enable dynamic positioning
Using an All Condition Nav equipped ROV improves situational awareness, protecting equipment and personnel from harm and exposure to hazardous conditions.
- Detect and identify targets
- Avoid obstacles
- Minimize exposure and dive times
- Faster, easier inspections and searches
All Condition Nav Contact
For more information, or to schedule a presentation or live demo contact Teledyne BlueView:
Phone: +1 (425) 492-7400
Making Impossible Jobs Possible
Underwater ROV manufacturers, operators, and service providers worldwide use BlueView 2D Multibeam Imaging Sonar. Why? BlueView's All Condition Nav expands their capabilities in low and zero visibility conditions, minimizing downtime and improving operational efficiency. Click on the Case Studies below for real life examples of where and how BlueView All Condition Nav made the difference.
- VideoRay culvert inspection
- SeaBotix/Neptun Marine Consultants ROV navigation
- VideoRay ship hull inspection
- ASI Group Ltd. aging pipeline inspections
- Hibbard Inshore long range tunnel inspections
- MARE obstacle avoidance and monitoring
- Hibbard Inshore/Saab Seaeye tunnel inspection
- Embient GmbH Obstacle and Hazzard Detection
- The Advantages of 2D Multibeam Imaging Sonar
- Improving ROV Efficiency
Interested in an ROV with BlueView All Condition Nav? Contact any of these ROV manufacturers for more information: