About ProScan™ Software
Teledyne BlueView's 3D Multibeam Scanning Sonar user interface software. ProScan connects to the sonar and pan/tilt unit, configures each scan, generates full 3D point clouds, and optionally streams output to third party hydrographic software for fusion with other sensors. Data is recorded in multiple file formats: .son (raw acoustic data file for ProScan reprocessing), .txt (plain text record of all point locations and positional data) and .xyzi (industry standard xyzi data for 3D point cloud viewers, registration software, etc.). In playback mode, users can review and reprocess scans to modify sound speed, intensity threshold, multidetect and range settings as needed. ProScan coupled with Teledyne PDS MotionScan, pitch, roll heading and position sensors provides the capability to scan areas to collect 3D point clouds while correcting for motion.
- Scan speeds from 1 to 10 degrees a second
- Multi-detect: Reprocess data sets with 1 to 10 points selected per beam
- Real-time scan control (BV5000)
- Real-time monitoring
- Intuitive controls, minimal inputs
- .son, .txt and .xyzi export
- Network data streaming
- Included with all BlueView 3D sonar systems
- Compatible with most leading third party bathymetry data collection and processing systems
- Interfaces with some digital feedback Pan & Tilt units to create a 3D rotational scanning system
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- Dual-Core 1.8GHz or faster processor
- 2GB or more of RAM
- 2GB or more of free disk space
- CD-ROM drive for installation
- Interface: 1 Ethernet and 1 USB port, at least one of which must have a DP9 connection.
By downloading, you agree to the terms & conditions of the BlueView Software License Agreement.
Manual and Support Docs